The RCEI-715A is an intelligent, high-density, Type II PC Card (PCMCIA) interface that provides up to 12 fully independent ARINC 429/575 channels, along with up to 4 bi-directional avionics-level I/O discretes. The Abaco Systems RCEI-715A PC Card's features include programmable data rates and parity, error detection, multiple buffering modes, time-tagging and automatic transmit slew rate adjustment. Abaco Systems' BusTools/ARINC analyzer, our flexible, Windows-based GUI Bus Analyzer with LabVIEW support is available as an option.
This programmable card is RoHS-compliant and is a direct drop-in replacement for the CEI-715 card which it replaces. The RCEI-715A comes with all of the cables necessary for operation. Cables designed for the CEI-715 card will not work with the RCEI-715A card.
- 4 bi-directional avionics-level discretes
- Easy-to-use BusTools/ARINC Windows-based GUI Bus analyzer available
- Configuration available with ARINC 429, avionics-level discretes
- Up to 8 Rx, 4 Tx ARINC 429 channels
- Available with ARINC 429, 573, 717, CSDB and ARINC 561 6-wire on same card
- Support for LabVIEW
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2012 R1/R2, Vista, and XP 32-bit operating systems