The P-708 is a two-channel ARINC 708 weather radar display databus PMC module interface, supporting variable frame sizes for test, simulation and embedded applications. We provide integrated support for this module on PCI, CompactPCI, VME, VXI and native PMC platforms, including support for Windows 7, Vista, XP (32-bit/64-bit) and VxWorks.
- Programmable frame data buffer storage
- Programmable number of bits per frame
- ARINC 708 record and playback capability
- Two independent ARINC 708 channels
- OS support for Windows 7, Vista and XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Carrier Card options available: PCI (-X), 3U cPCI (-3), 6U cPCI (-F) and PCI Express (-U)