NETernity™ PMCE4R is an unmanaged 8-port 10/100BaseT Ethernet switch in PMC form factor suitable for use in a wide range of embedded networking applications. Typical applications for this switch include: network port expansion, inter-board connection within or between chassis, standalone switching, systems interconnects and data distribution.
The PMCE4R supports full duplex operation to maximize the network's potential speed while accommodating the existing infrastructure.
This switch is available in air- and conduction-cooled formats. Optionally, the PMCE4R can be configured with a Nuclear Event Detect (NED) shutdown capability that will reduce the power supplies to less than 20% within a defined time of the NED signal being activated.
- For Ruggedization Levels, please see the configuration guide under the downloads tab
- Support full duplex operation
- Fits any PMC site from which it only requires 5V supply
- Shared 1Mb memory based switch fabric with true non-blocking switching performance
- Integrated with 8 auto-crossover Fast Ethernet transceivers
- 28 - 32-bit and 2- 64-bit RMON counters per port
- 802.1X MAC authentication
- 8K MAC address lookup table with automatic learning
- 8-port 10/100BaseT unmanaged Ethernet switch
- Switching at wire speed
- Ethernet/LAN Resource Center